Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Is my mom a hypochondriac?

My whole life something has been wrong with my mother. And at first it was female problems like a hysterectomies etc etc. Which obviously she couldent help. But then whe I was about ten she took so many pain pills she got addicted and would p out everywhere and stuff. Anyway after the stint of living in someones nasty basement with her drug habit I finally convinced her to move to Virginia where my aunt is. And for a few years everything was fine. But then it all changed again.. First her arm hurt, Then and I know this sounds completly out there I think she kinda faked bells palsy Iv seen pictures before and she dident look like that at all. She looked like she was doing it herself. But her doctors are to dumb to realize she knows how to play the game. And then after that its her foot it always something new wrong with her. I try to be supportive but on the inside I just want to push her down a flight of stairs lol Am I a bad person? could there really be something wrong? or does she just bug her doctors to the point where they just give her diagnosis she wants? I just dont know what to do for her anymore. And im being driven insane since for the past year she cant walk...apparently...please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment