Thursday, November 10, 2011

How do I keep my parents out of my face, they are driving me insane?

They are really annoying me so much, I just feel like killing myself. They are constantly pestering me around and are on my back every second, mostly about schoolwork, and they tell me that I can't do anything independently because of how supposedly "stupid" I am. For every ignment I have in school, they just scream and fuss about it and say that they have to 'help' me with it, and I have to tolerate all their rubbish, because nothing they ever do helps me in my education, it only makes things worse. They just never accept the fact that I can work things out on my own. I can't even enjoy life anymore because of them, and I am always so annoyed just at their presence. They are constantly fussing about education and telling me that I am too stupid to do things on my own, so they pretend to help me with things that they know aren't working so why do they do this? They are causing so many problems in my life. Thanks to them, I am always depressed and I have no self esteem, and I am always locking myself in my room to stay safe from them at every opportunity I get. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment