Friday, November 4, 2011

Okay, I have a computer question?

Yesterday I got a virus on my computer. It is a virus that looks like an anti virus software. I thought it was my anti virus software so i let it scan the computer :(. Thts when I realized wat it was. So i asked my brother wat to do and he told me I could creat another user account on my computer and then erase the file tht had the virus, so I did it. When I was on the new account everything was good, but my AVGanti viruss wouldnt work, so I tried uninstalling it and installing an updated version of AVG. My computer wouldn't let me uninstall so I got online and did some research about wat I could do and wat I found was information about accounts having permission to do certain things on my computer. So I messed around with the permission...... i didnt rlly know wat I was doing and I know tht was bad. so basically wat ended up happening is tht when I logged off it said the account was locked and I couldnt get back in. I shut off the computer and when I turned it back on I got some options to go into safemode or have my computer repair the problem. I chose repair problem and my computer started loading up all the information and said my computer couldnt repair the problem. So basically I do not know wat to do from here..... I need some help, I know I am not good with computers and I don't know if the virus is still there and thts y this is happening. Any suggestionss for wat I can do to fix the problem or any reasons of wats going on with my computer. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment