Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Is he being unnecessarily mean?

Ok so there was this new boy on my swim team. He just moved from England and everyone was really interested in being his friend. Then most of them moved up to a higher age group. I am the only girl in my group of friends now so the rest are boys. [all the other girls are too slow so i can't swim in their lane and become their friend] so one of my good friends, keeps being mean to this new boy. Like today at practice, we were doing starts off the blocks, and so the new kid was like, about to dive off and my friend hit his back foot so he flipped into the pool sideways. I am like, the only one in my groups of friends who is nice to him, and they all make fun of me and are like, " OOO U LIKE HIM!" they wont stop whispering about me, and i feel like i have lost all my friends kind of. I know i haven't, but this one who is mean to him, he is the worst about whispering. I also think i maybe do like this kid, but he is moving to New york and i barely know him. can i have opinions please?thx

No comments:

Post a Comment