Friday, November 4, 2011

I don't know what to do! =( .. Stay friends or Erase her from my life.. This is a crazy story.. PART2?

OnWinter break things really started to heat up btween us. We would hang out almost every day, cuddle..makeout..nothing past kissing..still feeling guilty..She wuld tell me how much she missed me whenever I was I colleg and we really liked echother. She started telling me how she was infact trying to dump her BF so we could go out. Wntr break ends and shes still with him. She missed me so much the three weeks after wntr break, she called me every night..and then..the day I come home to see her, her friend tells me she 69 with some guy at colleg I didn’t kno what to say. I actually wrote her a letter on how much I still liked her. From then on we went back to just cuddling and a kiss goodbye once in a while.1 month later she dumped her BF, and called me about it to give me the news.. I go home that weekend to see her, and she is staying overnight at her college(she nvr didthis b4). From then on she would nvr kiss me only hug. 3 weeks later shes dating sum1. Says she still rlly lkes me

No comments:

Post a Comment