Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HELP with my credit report!!?

I found out that I have become a Identity theft victim. So I made a fraud alert and ask for the copy of my credit report from the 3 credit bureaus. All of them have sent me a mail asking to verify my identity. They also have mention that I have already asked for my report this year. But that's NOT true, this is my first time asking for my credit report because I DON'T REALLY HAVE A CREDIT HISTORY. I NEVER HAD A CREDIT CARD!! So can anyone help me because I have tried calling eqifax, esperian and transunion but they want me to pay so I could request for my credit report. Do you think its because the person who stole my identity already asked for it? If so, HOW CAN I FIX THAT? who else can I call? also, do you think the fact that I have NO credit history affected my request?? im just a college student, who does NOT have car, lives with her mom and also UNemployed!!! I MEAN IM ABSOLUTELY BROKE!! HELP PLS. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment